Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mesh Skin- Good, Bad, Ok? What I found at Oddity


Mesh skin...I was probably one of the last ones to catch on to this "mesh craze" but I gotta say things are getting better. But mesh skin? "What's the difference between mesh skin and regular skin?" I thought to myself as I walked through the doors of Oddity to check out the newest item on the shelf. When I got there I was told that it was for micros only but the made one for a normal avi and a demo on the spot! I went to try it on and found that difference: the smooth textures of mesh with skin take out all flaws found in your shape leaving it perfectly detailed the way you always wanted it to be. It was beautiful, and I HAD TO HAVE IT! Of course I got it and all my skepticism left my mind. Oddity's mesh skin is the way to go (plus their customer service is amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment