Saturday, June 30, 2012

YALL MAY NOT KNOW BUT.[LAP]



 Dress Bliss Couture- March Member's gift
Hair: Magika- Dare
Skin: Hush- Paige in Cream
Make-up: Mock- Costa Rican Coast
Shape: My own design ;)
 Outfit: ADN- Black Kitties
Boots: ADN- Deese
Outfit: Alterego- Fist pump
Sunglasses: Shadz- I <3 Cash Classic

I'm a pose whore. I LOVE poses! When there a sale, I grab them. When they're free, I grab them. I don't care how bad, I know some time I'm gonna need them. Soooo, there's two I gotta show yall. One's in a set, and the others in a prop! These are coming from an awesome store named [LAP] that has sales every week and these are what I grabbed. Bet Your Bottom Dollar is the Prop and I love it. I thought it'd just be a funny pic but no it turned out great! And Filthy Rich is the pose set (comes with wearable money). Both are very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment